Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shopping, Best Friends, and Hoohas... you'll see..


It’s already Thursday? Holy smokes! This week has gone by incredibly fast; probably because I have been sleeping like I am in my first trimester again. So tired! For some NBR (non-baby related) news …Today Holley and I got lots of retail therapy in… well not really since we didn’t buy anything crazy but we had fun looking! We went to Homegoods, Sam’s, Trader Joe’s, Central Market, and Chipotle… I would like to call that a good day! At Sam’s I got some of those delicious fruit snacks, the Kelloggs brand… I have been looking for them everywhere (Including Sam’s) and finally found them at Sam’s today by chance. It was like the clouds separated and beamed down a little piece of heaven just for me. Thank you Jesus for these amazing fruit snacks!

Well I have some bittersweet news. More bitter for me, more sweet for her. My bestest is moving to Georgia for an amazing opportunity for herself. While I am selfishly sad, I know it will be a great experience for her, and I am so excited for her. I think I am most bummed that I will not get the experience of my best friend being at my shower and Finley’s delivery; however, we can now thank the technology of FaceTime to deplete some of that sadness! Finley will know her Aunty Mal one way or another! And hopefully she can visit soon after the baby arrives! (A Birthday present to me Mal??? Hint hint!)

So the last time I wrote I think I had just started feeling her roll around in there (there being in the belly)… I say roll because that’s the best I can describe it. She’s like a tiny steam roller… Well now she feels like an almost two pound whack-a-mole player. I think she enjoys kicking, hitting, head butting, and whatever the hell else it is she does in there to any of my organs, walls, or whatever. Today, she was really getting after it… and it was low. And by low I mean TMI low… I thought at one point a tiny baby hand or foot might come right out of my hoo-ha. (I just had to sit and think for about two long minutes what word I found most blog appropriate for hoo-ha… so if you don’t like hoo-ha… sorry bout it!)

Anyhow, I have 500 things to do and no energy or motivation for that matter to do it.

1.       I need to get Finley’s name up on her wall…

2.       I need to get supplies, start, and finish some wall art I have planned for some canvas’…

3.       I should probably check my registries to make sure I actually completed them.

4.       I have about 2 or 3 online courses on Texas Teachers Cert that need to be done…

5.       AND I need to refinish a cradle.

Lord have mercy… If there were just 2 or 3… or 10 more hours in a day that would be fantastic…
In the mean time… a little trip of pics from throwback till now of me and my PIC!











 
 
These were the only appropriate pictures I could find! =)

How far along? 23 weeks-ish

Total weight gain: Over ten pounds fa sho... =-/ 

Maternity clothes? Tops mostly... still wearing regular jeans

Stretch marks? Nope phew!!

Sleep: Not last night... nightmare city!

Best moment this week: Going grocery shopping finally haha!

Miss Anything? a flat tummy!

Movement: Lots this week. She might be a gymnast! 

Food cravings: Nothing exceptionally this week... maybe Mexican food still. And Sandwiches?

Anything making you queasy or sick: OMG Cody fried some chicken in the house the other day. I. Almost. Died!

Labor Signs: Not for a long time I hope!

Symptoms: Peeing. Huge boobs.

Belly Button in or out? It's in for the most part. It randomly decided to poke out. Mostly at night. Ew.

Wedding rings on or off? On...

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy!

Looking forward to:  Shower at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment