Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sugar Sugar

Today I had a doctor's appointment. The appt was rather uneventful, but I did have my Glucose test!

The low down:
The "glucola" was not awesome but it was not "absolutely horrific" like I have been reading/hearing. I actually finished mine in 11 seconds which I was really proud of. I mean if there were a contest drinking glucola I think I could whip some ass. Now everyone else that I have spilled this information to today has not been impressed.... They must not realize how long I have been practicing chugging to prefect my drinking game... All those times I got "Iced" at the Grotto really paid off. But seriously. The Glucola is not bad at all.. I think Smirnoff Ice is actually ten times worse and I bet all of the women that whine about the test drink Smirnoff so I don't want to hear it anymore.
On another note, It seems Mal has made it safely to the ATL and is all settled in. Boo. Speaking of Boo, I am thinking of accosting my husband into taking me to Boo at the Zoo this weekend. I need to go. The animals are calling me. Plus I hear it's not very smart to go to haunted houses with child, so this could be an alternate choice. I really hate to be missing out on Halloween festivities such as Fright Fest at Six Flags!
This babe needs to get here so I can do things like
  • ride roller-coasters
  • stand on stools/furniture without family members freaking out
  • button my pants
  • Drink things with words like, Lite, Light, Moscato, and Woodchuck on the labels...
  • Wear white shirts... why you ask? because my big ass boobs and this belly literally run into everything and attract things like grease, spaghetti, and mustard
  • stay up past ten... and maybe make it through a whole night sleeping
  • snowboard

Now you may think I don't realize I will most likely not get to do 80% (that’s not a scientific calculation, just a random number that popped into my head) of these things after Fin gets here. But. I do know that, it's just easier to go on believing I will get to!

On another note, Holley (mother-in-law) and Hayley (seester-in-law) did some shopping in Abilene last week and Holley came back with this little gem...
 
Probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! Ruffles on the butt? I'm in love! If everything goes smoothly Hay will get to come home in a few weekends for the shower that Holley has been working on, that I am super excited about! =)

Finley also got some early presents from some friends...
 
Cody is obsessed with Under Armor so this little onesie from Beau and Rachel is prob his fav thing so far! Mal got this little Pea Coat that is so stinking cute I can’t stand it! Thank you guys!

How far along? 25 weeks-ish

Maternity clothes? Tops mostly... still wearing regular jeans... that are getting very difficult to button.
Stretch marks? Nope phew!!

Sleep: Nope.

Best moment this week: My mom finishing up the baby's cradle!

Miss Anything? Participating in Halloween festivities!

Movement: Lots in the mornings and evenings!

Food cravings: just sweets. I could eat a chocolate donut everyday if I knew I wouldnt gain 80 pounds! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope nada!

Labor Signs: Not for a long time I hope!

Symptoms: Peeing. Huge boobs.

Belly Button in or out? It's in when I lay down. It puckers out when I stand up. It's so fickle!

Wedding rings on or off? On...

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy!

Looking forward to: Shower at the end of the month!
Here is an updated pic of belly progress... which also shows me wearing a white shirt, which also had grease right on my right boob. True. Story. Enjoy.
 
Let us part on a good note... a little dog shaming to make your day a little brighter!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment